5-Year Limited Warranty
Princeton Audio products are handcrafted and manufactured in the heartland of Wisconsin. We take pride in each product we produce and do our very best to ensure that you are getting the highest quality product and service possible. Our founder and CEO, Michael Pelland, personally hand selected each component that goes into the S:One, to get the optimum life out of your product.
To redeem the benefits of this warranty, you must have registered your product here within 30 days of receiving your unit(s).
Terms and Conditions:
- This warranty is valid from the Date of Product Delvery for a period of 5 years.
- The warranty is nontransferable and must be redeemed by the person who purchased the product.
- This warranty is only valid for authorized Princeton Audio products, counterfeit products are illegal and will not be returned.
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you are able to get a full refund within 365 days of the Date of Purchase. See our 365 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- This warranty is limited to the repair of:
- The electronics
- Transducer malfunction
- Grill magnet replacement
- Software reprograming
Warranty is voided if any of the following apply:
- Damages present are caused by water, fire, or electrical surges.
- The product failure is due to misuse or lack of proper maintenance.
- The serial numbers are damaged or tampered with.
- If the product has been serviced by an unauthorized person or source.
How to redeem your warranty:
- You must call Princeton Audio’s Customer Service line at 920-481-0145 and make sure you have a valid returnable product within the terms and conditions,
- You must fill out our return or repair paperwork and send it in with your product or submit it online. The paperwork can be filled out and submitted on our website or printed and sent with your product.
- You must ship your product within 10 business days of talking with Princeton Audio’s Customer Care Representative.